Me during the broadcast of "Much On Demand" outside in front of the Muchmusic building in Toronto, ON on September 25, 2003.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Note From Beau

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON THE TENTH EDITION OF "THE BEAU ZONE" ON THE HARD ROCK HEROES WEBSITE FROM JUNE 2007 TO MARCH 2008.

Wow. June 2007. I haven't changed this Beau Zone since November. Seven months! A big part of that was my poor health over the winter. I had to have cataract surgery at the same time as I had horrible sinus problems. When they put you out for the surgery, you have to be able to breathe, and you can't when your sinuses are always blocked. Thankfully, the surgery is over, and the sinus problems are at least under control if not fully fixed at this time, to make long stories short. At least when I go to bed now I don't wake up two hours later because I can't breathe and have to squirt more Claritin mist up my nose. Plus I've gotten semi-addicted to My Space, where, as you may know, the Beau Zone Archives are kept in the form of the My Space blog. (Link on title page.) It's fun adding friends like Christina Aguilera, Paris Hilton, Burton Cummings, and assorted Winnipeg hot chicks. It's fun posting and reading comments. And it's fun listening to music. So with that, well, let's see how often The Beau Zone gets done now. So with that in mind, off to the comments.....

No comments:

Post a Comment