Me during the broadcast of "Much On Demand" outside in front of the Muchmusic building in Toronto, ON on September 25, 2003.

Monday, January 25, 2010

WCMA Anecdote

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON THE NINTH EDITION OF "THE BEAU ZONE" ON THE HARD ROCK HEROES WEBSITE FROM NOVEMBER 2006 TO JUNE 2007.

I was volunteering at the conference part of the Western Canadian Music Awards this past October. At one session, Keith Macpherson of Easily Amused comes up to the table where my supervisors are sitting and asks where a garbage is. They tell him they haven't seen a garbage anywhere around. "Too bad the tablecloths don't go all the way to the floor," I offered. He looked at me and smiled and made a shoving motion towards the table with his hand. Looks like he was "easily amused" with my comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment