Me during the broadcast of "Much On Demand" outside in front of the Muchmusic building in Toronto, ON on September 25, 2003.

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey Breakup

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON THE EIGHTH EDITION OF "THE BEAU ZONE" ON THE HARD ROCK HEROES WEBSITE FROM MAY TO NOVEMBER 2006.

Regarding the Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey breakup, I guess her boots really were made for walking! And after they broke up, I was browsing CDs at Wal-Mart and came across 98 Degrees' Christmas Album. One of the songs is "I'll Be Home For Christmas." Well, yeah, Nick, I guess you were home for Christmas this year! At your parents' place! You probably sang that song there, too! I heard on Nick's new solo album there's a picture of him beside his new home, a trailer. Maybe it was a sublet from Julie and Marissa on The O.C.!

No comments:

Post a Comment