Me during the broadcast of "Much On Demand" outside in front of the Muchmusic building in Toronto, ON on September 25, 2003.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

That '70s Show Stuff

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON THE SEVENTH EDITION OF "THE BEAU ZONE" ON THE HARD ROCK HEROES WEBSITE FROM DECEMBER 2005 TO MAY 2006.

When I heard that Ashton Kutcher had wrapped up filming his last episode of That '70s Show, I thought, "Huh? I knew he was supposed to be in four episodes this season, but I assumed they would be spread throughout the season, kind of like John Travolta's deal when he first stopped being a regular on Welcome Back Kotter. It's just that I think I've also heard this will be the last season for That '70s Show, so wouldn't it make sense for one of those four appearances to be the last episode? Where, also, perhaps Eric comes home from Africa and Topher Grace also comes back for the final episode? (Eric might as well come back permanently if the show's going off the air.) They couldn't have pre-filmed that episode - it would have been all over the gossip mags and the web for sure. A head scratcher. (They could also finally go into 1980 on that last episode, too.)" But since I had those thoughts, those four episodes have aired. Oh, okay, I see - the last of those four with Bruce Willis, was the plotline to take him out of the show. So for a last episode.....no Kelso? No Kelso AND Eric? Or was "Ashton Kutcher in only four episodes" not to be taken that literally? Not that it was meant to be a lie, maybe they just didn't want to take away from what a last episode could be.....or maybe they just don't know yet. We'll have to wait and see, I guess. And as per my previous Beau Zone discussions, boy, they've sure been stuck in 1979 for a very long time now. This season, though, do you notice the year sticker at the bottom right hand corner of the license plate, instead of going up a year to read "80," is instead, GONE! Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment